Looking for the best NLP training? If you are serious about learning NLP to a really high level so that you can use the tools and techniques of NLP in your own life, your work or your business, you will want a trainer with a proven track record of results. My training that will give you a real understanding of how to use NLP for yourself to improve the results you are getting in any area of your life. Just look at my online reviews and testimonials.
NLP is a fantastic toolset that can be applied to any area of life where you would like to improve the results you get. You can use NLP to make personal changes as well as to get great outcomes in your work or business.
NLP is for you if you want to be the best that you can be.
Because NLP is all about flexible thinking and flexibility in your approach.
The more flexible you are the more options you will have and if you work with others, this will dramatically increase the range of people you will be able to successfully work with.
On this NLP Practitioner Training you will learn a great set of skills which you will be able to apply to any area of your life including building your business.
You will learn to:-
- Become fluent in the language of change
- Make full use of your non verbal communication
- Use the cornerstone techniques of NLP to create mindset changes in yourself and others
- Apply approaches from NLP in daily life and in your work or business
- Understand the deeper motivations that drive you and others
- Set effective and achievable goals and help others to do the same
- Understand the difference between willpower and natural motivation
Plus I will share with you my personal experience of:-
- How people get stuck and what helps them to move on
- Using NLP to help people make those mindset changes that lead to lifestyle and behaviour change
- What I have learned through years of working one to one
- How to continue learning on your own, long after the end of the training
You will have the opportunity to:-
- Ask lots of questions
- Bring your own scenarios that we will discuss as case studies
- Try out techniques with each other
- Help each other to learn and improve in a totally positive environment
- Small class size, maximum 9 people
- Course manual and pre-study audios included
- Plenty of time in class for your questions to be fully answered
- The opportunity to learn with a trainer who has a proven track record using NLP in for personal change work and in business
- A total of eight days NLP training, 9.30 AM to 7 PM daily
Where and When
NLP Practitioner Training in Cardiff in 2016
Thursday 9th to Sunday 12th June
Thursday 7th to Sunday 10th July 2016
NLP comes to life when you use it. Come and join us for a memorable and transformational 8 days in Cardiff this summer.
Contact me for more info
Contact Me for further info or if you just have a few questions about the training
email@example.com or call me, Georgia, on 07823 332 605
What’s covered on the Training?
Understanding the Concepts of NLP
The Pre-suppositions of NLP
Building Rapport with yourself and with others
The properties of the unconscious mind
Using NLP to learn NLP
The Four Stages of Learning
Sensory Acuity – excellent observational skills
How the mind works, processing information and making decisions
Body Language and unconscious communication
The Language of Change
Questioning for Results
The Content and Context of our Thinking
Matching Words with Behaviours (and why sometimes we don’t)
The Power of Suggestion
Metaphors – Stories that change thinking
How our Thoughts (conscious and unconscious) Create our Feelings
The Structure of our Thoughts – Submodalities
Cause and Effect – empowering thinking
Programmed Responses – the theory of Anchoring
Emotions and Their Purpose
How and Why Fears and Phobias are Formed
Levels of Change from Belief to Behaviour
Why Willpower Doesn’t Work
How Thoughts and Feelings Affect Results
Finding the Root Cause of the Problem
Eliciting and Changing Strategies
Accessing Resourceful States
Resolving Internal Conflict (Parts)
Aligning Beliefs Values and Behaviours
Working with Time Lines
Resolving Past Trauma
Accessing Resources from your Past
Putting Goals in your Future
The Importance of Goal Setting
Well Formed Goals
Sales and Negotiation
NLP Practitioner Training, 8 days classroom based training, 9.30 am til 7 pm, plus course manual, pre-study audios and NLP Practitioner certification upon successful completion of the course. Feedback and assessment is continuous throughout the course.
Training Fees £1500 pp. Booking is by deposit of £350.
Early Booking offer: £1350 when booked with deposit by 1st April 2016
Call Georgia on 07823 332 605 to find out more.
The price stated is what you will pay (no hidden extras).
My training is recognised by the ANLP (the UK based Association of NLP). Find me listed as an NLP Trainer on their website.